Stand-Alone Standard-Duty Cylindrical Lock
Lock and unlock with a smartphone Access has never been so easy since smartphones have become the new keys. Say good-bye to the hassle and cost of replacing lost keys.
No hard wiring, quick and easy installation, plug and play.
Operate locks your way
Life is about choices and locks should be too. With smartphone, PIN code, smartwatch, smart remote, and key, unlocking is super-easy and convenient.
Scheduling access makes your life easy and convenient
pdqSMART is perfect for scheduling access for regular visitors like the cleaning service, maintenance crew, dog walkers or grocery delivery services. You’ll never have to leave your front door unlocked again.
Easily track who comes and goes
The app displays all activity including detailed information about who’s coming and going, both on your smartphone and on the web portal.
Safe and secure – peace of mind
Safety and security? We’ve got you covered. pdqSMART commercial grade locks combined with AES 128-bit/Cipher Block Chaining encryptions keeps your business protected from hackers and intruders.
Control access anywhere, anytime, 24/7. Whether you’re in the office or halfway around the world, keep your household or business running smoothly with easy and secure pdqSMART locks.
Programming locks has never been so quick, simple and secure
Gone are the days of programming by pressing a ridiculous number sequence at each lock. With pdqSMART’s secure Bluetooth communications it’s all done through the app, quick as a flash. Plus, everything is backed up in the cloud.
Your lock keeps getting smarter...it's future-proofed
With over-the-air updates, you’ll never have to worry about locks becoming obsolete. As technology advances, pdqSMART will keep your lock on the leading edge adding new features and capabilities, and it’s all for free.
Push notifications short-cut lock operation and keep you posted on who’s coming and going.
Push notifications let you know the kids arrived home safely or who entered the office after hours. Approach the lock and the app pops up, allowing for quick and easy entry.
Perfect for retrofits
It’s quick and easy to upgrade existing mechanical locks to key-free access.
- Primary residences
- Airbnb / vacation homes / Vrbo
- Rental properties
- Offices / co-working spaces
- Small business
- Medical / dental clinics
- Daycare / volunteer centers
- Fitness centers / gyms
- Dance studios
- Warehouses / distribution facilities
- Manufacturing companies
- K-12 / higher education /private schools
- Houses of worship
- Airports and transit centers
- Storage closets
- Access Options - Operate lock by smartphone, PIN access code, smartwatch, smart remote or key
- App - Download app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Max Users - Accepts up to 100 users
- Access Levels - 24/7, defined # of events, scheduled access, supports two-factor authentication
- Audit Trail- 25 events stored locally in app, 1-years worth on the cloud.
- Reporting - Event filtering and report exporting is standard
- Notifications – Supports 24 standard push notifications
- Programming – Managed locally through App on phone or PIN codes via PIN pad
- Communication standards – Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2, wireless mesh network
- Remote Operation – Remote operation capable with locally installed ethernet bridge that connects to the internet
- Durable – Built on PDQ’s SD Grade 2 lock that meets BHMA standards
- Power Source – 4 – AA alkaline batteries
- Retrofits – Quick and easy, utilizes standard 161 door prep
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications
- Cylinders – Available in conventional, IC core, high security, and UL 437
- Keyways – 22 keyways available including other manufacturers
- Upgradeable - STP can be upgraded to networked access control with addition of Hybrid Cloud Network Device
- Back Set – 2-¾” standard, 2-3/8”, 3-3/4”, and 5” options
- Door Thickness – 1-3/8”-1-3/4”, preset to 1-¾”
- Handing – Handed but field reversible. Memphis handed only.
- Door prep – Utilizes standard 161 prep
- Operation – Always locked or can be set to passage mode. Remote unlocking capable with addition of locally installed ethernet bridge
- Cylinders – Available in conventional, SFIC, Schlage LFIC, High Security and UL 437
- Keyways – 22 keyways available including other manufacturers, restricted and high security
- PIN Pad – Capacitive touch, back lit
- Certifications – UL 20 min, other ratings pending. BHMA Grade 2 chassis. ADA levers standard.
- Environment - -31 to 150F (-36 to 66C) weatherized.
easy and affordable access control